Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Proper Introduction

So I've been listening to my people talk about the password to this account, and thought it was time that I get a proper introduction around here. They are kind of stingy about letting me use the computer, so I had to wait until they were asleep. I noticed that they never seem to mention on here when I do really great stuff, only when I tick momma off. I've been around here longer than she has, but I am actually starting to like her at least a little bit. She has these really soft slippers that my dad gave her for Christmas and she lets me sleep on them, plus I love to snuggle in the pile of dirty clothes and her clothes smell way better than someone elses.

So anyways, back to my introduction. My name is Kitty and I am an eight-year-old black miniature pinscher. I spend most of my time hanging around the apartment and sleeping while they go do this thing they call "work" - whatever that is. I have my own room now and really like it in there. They've even let me do my own decorating. That's a picture of me in my house.

I love to play with my dad and love when he throws my woolly, squeaky bone and lets me chase it. We have lots of games we play and it so fun to run around the apartment. I don't really like baths much, but they make me take one whenever momma says I stink. I try to stay away from the bathroom so dad can't sneak up on me and throw me in the shower. I'm not a picky eater and will eat just about anything. I love when momma cooks because she's definitely messy in the kitchen and always drops yummy food on the floor.

A couple months ago my people got this crazy idea that we should start walking everyday. I didn't like it much at first, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. I get out of the apartment, get to stretch my legs, and meet new friends. And have I mentioned how much I love chasing squirrels? I almost had one the other day. You should have seen it - I was this close! I wonder what they taste like?

Well, that's all for now. But remember when you read posts about me in the future, there are two sides to every story and the dog always gets blamed.

P.S. You should have seen my dad jumping around in the cold shower this morning - and I thought I didn't like baths!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

Hey Kitty this is Cutter! Nice work in hijacking your Mom & Dads computer.

To all you other houndogs out there... props to Kitty who slipped the surly bonds of Interwebs restriction.

Erin said...

Nice to get to know you a little better Kitty...you are good with the paws...nice typing skills!