Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Heart Elliot Stabler


I have a confession. I love Law & Order: Special Victims Unit! I don't have many TV shows that I am seriously dedicated to watching, but SVU is one that I will rearrange my schedule for...and yes, I do have to actually adjust our schedule because Mike and I are probably the last people to not own a DVR. I've been reminding Mike for several days that tonight was the season finale and I had to be home at 9 on the dot to watch it. And plus, I think he secretly likes the show too. The season finale was good, although I'm not sure it was the most dramatic episode ever as advertised. Good thing that there is always a rerun of SVU on TV at anytime of day or night - that should get me through the summer.

3 comments:

Mike said...

IMHO the episode was a big letdown.

I HEART ICE T!

Erin said...

Al!! I recorded it and just watched it yesterday! I thought it was really good...I heart Olivia Benson. I want her to be my new BFF!

Natasha said...

I heart Eliot, too! He's totally hot! :)