Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 2 of the Cold Showers

Before you jump to conclusions, keep reading. The cold showers were from our busted water heater! We were pleasantly (read: unpleasently) surprised to wake up Thursday morning to NO HOT WATER. Alison skipped the shower and I should have. It was extremely hard to wash my 2000 body parts in the freezing water. Let's just say I focused on the parts that had a tendancy to smell. Luckily for everyone Alison had taken a shower the night before so she wasn't rockin the PigPen just yet. Immediately after leaving the house she called the apartment office and filed a work order to have the water heater fixed. They came out Thursday, "fixed" it, and we thought we were good when we went to bed that night. We woke up Friday morning with ZERO HOT WATER. Alison once again slipped the icy grips of a shower, but I could not! Our hair at the end of the day told the story. Alison was definitely sporting the Soul Glow. I, on the other hand, was looking fine as ever. Supposedly the heater has been fixed, but I'll be convinced when there is hot water for my Saturday shower.

0 comments: