Monday, March 10, 2008

Hungry Hungry Hippo


Only one month in and I am already a bad blogger! This past week was super busy at work, although I did have the opportunity to work from home on Thursday and Friday. On Thursday I was a bit ADD, but by Friday I had the hang of it. I was only planning to work from home on Thursday, but when my boss called Friday morning and encourage me to just stay home and not try to drive in the SNOW, I was happy to oblige her! It was actually nice to be away from all the distractions of the office and just get caught up on things!

Because of the weather, Mike was home too on Friday. We had a good day...even if he did get to play more than I did! I also discovered the major danger of working from home - the kitchen! I ate all day long! First it was breakfat, then lunch, and then basically snacks all afternoon long! And at the end of the day I realized, I was never really that hungry.

0 comments: