Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Where Did the Time Go?

Well, clearly I lied about my next post coming soon back in June. Somewhere in the midst of the ups and downs of this summer, I lost my inspiration for blogging or maybe I just ran out of time. I think about blogging nearly everyday, but obviously that hasn't translated into any action. Or maybe my obsession with Facebook has just taken over all my free time.

I hope that we still have a few readers left - I know there are at least a couple of you who have continued to prod me to blog again. I hope the rest of you haven't given up and will keep reading!


P.S. Be sure to check out my sister's fabulous new blog layout!

1 comments:

the lowe down... said...

oh yeah, baby!! Hey, i notice the swimming pool in the background....you guys as addicted to the Olympics as we are?! GOOOOO Phelps. Total Phelps Phan.