Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Hairdo

I've loved having long hair, but all of a sudden it was just too long and started driving me crazy!! You know that feeling when you wake up one day and suddenly you can't wait another minute for a visit to the salon?? Well, I reached that point...and made an appointment to see my fabulous hairstylist Jennifer ASAP!

Before

These "after" photos are especially for you, sis...

After - Not the greatest photo of me

And from the back

A little history here...before the wedding I had a horrible time deciding how to wear my hair...everyone was giving me lots of advice, but all I knew was that I just wanted to look "like me" that day. I made many trips to visit my hairstylist Jennifer for practice hairdos. After each session, I would somehow manage to take photos of my hair by myself - I didn't want to ask Mike for help because I didn't want him to see anything related to the wedding day, but I wanted to email photos to my mom and sister for their opinions. Well, after many rounds of photos, I realized that I needed to see what the hair styles would look like with my strapless dress...I didn't have a tube top handy, so I did the next best thing...I didn't think anything of it until I sent them the photos and their only response was - "ARE YOU NAKED??"


2 comments:

Erin said...

Yeahh!! More naked pics!

Elizabeth said...

I did ask myself the same question ;) But, more importantly, your haircut is adorable!